Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Passion...

I am a teacher.
Cute Kids., they are inspirations to me...
Since I was a kid I dreamt of teaching,
I dreamt of touching one's soul... 
Inspiring young minds.

This was my second year of teaching,
I never imagined myself that I am going to teach 
young kids. I graduated as a Secondary Education major but I end up teaching Nursery which are 2-3 years old. Others are nearly 2.
but I love it. I was exhausted in the afternoon, but yeah it's all worth it.

Teaching is my passion & as what Madam Galaran (my mentor in college) said 
"Once a teacher, forever a teacher". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...thoughts...

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
Teaching English in Nursery level as their Second language is a lot of work, since the kids are still learning their first language I am not pushing them to learn "this & that". I make it sure that they are enjoying & have fun in learning the language.We are doing Letters of the Alphabet (one letter every two weeks). We're doing crafts once every two weeks. Usually we're just reading stories, singing & dancing, palying in the soft gym & jungle gym.