Total Pageviews

Friday, July 22, 2011

late again...

it's been nearly a month that I wasn't able to write something in here.,
sooo busy with the holidays & oh! my assistant thai teacher had her wedding in the province., soo we drove 12 hours.... tired., tired., tired., but it's all worth it.

anyway... last two weeks we did letter Cc with the vocab words
       *Car, cat & cow
We color cars cut it & paste it on a paper plate & play with it.,
Then the next two weeks., we did letter Dd.,
        *Dinosaur, dog, duck
We had a rhyme that goes like these:
Dinosaur, Dinosaur big & tall
Dinosaur, Dinosaur big & tall
Don't eat me I'm too small. 
One of my co-teacher made this rhyme I think & the kids love it soo much! -we do it with action ofcourse!!!

my open house is next week!!! whew! i need to dress up nicely & look a bit old!
-some parents think I'm not professional soo....
Anyway., I can do it!!! amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...thoughts...

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
Teaching English in Nursery level as their Second language is a lot of work, since the kids are still learning their first language I am not pushing them to learn "this & that". I make it sure that they are enjoying & have fun in learning the language.We are doing Letters of the Alphabet (one letter every two weeks). We're doing crafts once every two weeks. Usually we're just reading stories, singing & dancing, palying in the soft gym & jungle gym.