Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Letter Aa Crafts

First two weeks of June, we did letter Aa. & this is the craft we made.
Vocab Words: 
apple
alligator 
aeroplane

I made a very simple song for Nursery ESL learner., in the tune of Clementine Song this is how it goes:
"I see apple, I see apple, I see apple on the tree
see apple, I see apple, I see apple on the tree"
We also did the "Five little monkey swinging in a tree" but instead of using crocodile we say "Alligator"



Tracing the letter Aa with the use of brush
Letter Aa, since it was their first craft
I have to hold the brush  & help them



No comments:

Post a Comment

...thoughts...

A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
Teaching English in Nursery level as their Second language is a lot of work, since the kids are still learning their first language I am not pushing them to learn "this & that". I make it sure that they are enjoying & have fun in learning the language.We are doing Letters of the Alphabet (one letter every two weeks). We're doing crafts once every two weeks. Usually we're just reading stories, singing & dancing, palying in the soft gym & jungle gym.